On August 3rd, 2010 at 11:00am, we will be cutting over to a new
webmail system.

This system has been in beta test for many months and has been working
quite well for us and the volunteers.

Benefits:

	updated look and feel

	smoother operation for moving of email between folders via
	drag and drop

	threaded display of email conversations

The current DNS name will be updated to point to the new webmail
cluster (multiple back-end servers servicing the requests) at 11:00am
on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010.

The old system will stay online with a new DNS name:

    https://oldwebmail.iphouse.com/

Eventually the old system will be moved onto new hardware, though the
number of updates we will be doing will be diminished.  In fact,
little used modules will probably be removed leaving the base webmail
functionality in place.  Security updates will be done as needed.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is