An ethernet cable failure occured on one of the Dell R905s we use for
our VMware infrastructure taking down customers on that machine
through one of our firewalls.

The virtual servers themselves were/are online, only that Internet
connectivity had gone down while this cable is (or was) having issues.

We are looking at it now and will bring the interface back online in
the next 10 minutes.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is