[log in to unmask] (Doug McIntyre) writes:
>Our spare has also failed out for this hardware, thus leading us to
>bring in replacement parts ASAP to get back our redundancy on the
>router network. Things will be stable while we are waiting for parts
>to come in.

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't post the final schedule of repair.

We got in our replacement equipment this afternoon, and spent the
afternoon testing things out. I still have to fix one thing on our new
spare (argh), but the new primary RE is all good. I brought up the
new RE to the new code rev we'll be using moving forward and loaded
our config out of the archive.

As of 1:00AM on 7/21/2010, things looked good all around, so I let our
routing on this hardware go into production, and have brought it back
fully into the fold.

There may have been some slight convergance delayed packets while
routing updated, but the new RE is much faster all around and would
have helped there.

So, we are back up in full redudancy on our routing.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --