On Fri, 7/16/2010, starting at 13:53, we had one of our core routers
m20-1.mpls, reboot for unknown reasons.

This caused routing disruptions as the routing tables reconverged with
the new paths, but connectivity may have been affected for a short while.

After the router was stable again, routing would have reconverged
again, causing some more slight hiccups in connectivity to various places.

We will investigate updating code, to refresh the image running on our
code and to mitigate any security issues that may be present in our
current running code release, and will announce a maintenance window
upcoming in order to do so.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --