Hiya and welcome to the mailing lists!

Not much happening YET.

Dan, Jay, and I will be meeting soon (possibly tomorrow, still working
out schedules) and I think we are having the next big meeting around
September 15th, 2010 but I don't think a venue has been aquired yet.

Need space for 15-20 people (minimum, there are new people who now
know of this group that didn't before), and refreshments of course.

Mike of FWR took care of us last time (thanks pal!) over at Grumpy's.

Other ideas?

I am all down for Grumpy's again if someone can reserve the room for
us once more time (cause I suck at that) - it worked out pretty well,
and there is a staage we could easily abuse if we have enough people
to warrant it.

And unless someone in my office barks, I'll cover this round of the
event via ipHouse.

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is