http://blogs.technet.com/b/msrc/archive/2010/08/02/ms10-046-released-out-of-band-today.aspx

We will be applying this patch to all servers managed by ipHouse this
evening.

Reboots of the servers are required.

Unfortunately we can not wait for this patch to be applied next week
during the normal Patch Tuesday activities as malware exploits are
already out in the wild attacking systems.

This work will start after 6:00pm today, August 2nd, 2010.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is