Here's the 411 for MICE UG 3:

TIES
1667 Snelling Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55108-2131

Larpenteur Room

3 PM November 10th, 2010
Social following meeting at [insert local watering hole] <-- we need input here

This meeting will also be available via ITV. Special thanks to TIES
for providing the location and bandwidth. Please RSVP via email so we
can get a rough count of who is attending.

If you're on one of the committees, please meet and be ready to report
on progress at the meeting.

ITV users, if you are planning to connect to the meeting drop a note
to the list so we can get the technical details figured out. Also, if
you can provide seats for other companies in your geographic area
please let us know!

We could be exchanging packets by this date if everything goes well!

We're in need of startup cash. We don't have enough definitive
donations to cover our ARIN fees and other random expenses, if you
haven't in some way contributed please seize the opportunity to help
us get the exchange off the ground!

Thanks,

--
Jay Hanke