For those of you planning to connect via ITV, please contact the TIES Video
Group at [log in to unmask] or call our Internet Helpdesk at 651-999-6250 to
provide them your information. We'd like to get a count of the number of
remote sessions so we have the appropriate resources reserved on the MCU.
They can program the MCU to auto-dial you.

Please have the following information available:

- IP address of your H323 ITV device (our MCU will dial you via IP)
- Contact person and phone number for troubleshooting.

You may also want to arrange a test call before the actual meeting, we're
happy to do that.

Thanks,

--
Reid Knuttila