Hello,

This isn't a MICE related request, but I thought that I would ask here
because I'd prefer to send our money to a MICE member!

We (Paul Bunyan Telephone and CNS) are looking for somebody that we can
call to take care of occasional equipment issues in the FWR space at the
511 Building.

Paul Bunyan Telephone is based in Bemidji, about four hours North of the
511 Building.  In the event of an equipment failure, we'd like to be
able to call somebody that can get there quickly.  I think that we would
need somebody with basic technical skills who can handle things like
resetting equipment, changing out a card, moving equipment, etc.  CNS
and/or PBT have had equipment at the 511 Building for about 18 months
and haven't had a failure there yet, so we don't really know what to expect.

Are any of you that are in the area interested in this?  I envision us
paying a reasonable monthly fee plus regular hourly rates if we need to
utilize your services.  If so, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks,
   Steve