On 11/29/10 12:13 PM, "Jay Hanke" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>James has the BIRD route server config working in our lab for both v4 and
>v6.
>
>So if everyone is finished arguing about the OS we should be ready to
>start testing.
>
>Also, we had a couple of volunteers at the last meeting to assist in
>testing the route servers. I remember ipHouse who else volunteered or
>is willing to volunteer?
>
>Volunteering means setting up a session to each of the route servers.

Servers are built, need to IP them and get them over.

Busy start of the week, be a couple of days.

James - offline me the configs so I can drop them in before I haul them
over?

I'll respond later with the BIRD version as well.

(and there is no argument on the OS as far as I know, people were fine at
the meeting.  If people really want something else, speak up now before I
finalize things)

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is