Once we have the BIRD Router Server's in place, we are going to need remote access to them via the Internet.

However, as we do not intend to broadcast the MICE ASN, the server's will not be accessible by the Internet at large.

I believe we will need someone to volunteer to either allow access to the Route Server's through a jump host/proxy, or NAT some of their space, etc., to allow SSH to the 2 server's.

Any volunteer's?  Or other suggestions for remote connectivity to the Router Server's once operational?

--
James Montz
Senior Consultant