Steve,

Can you provide me w/ your ASN so I can add you to the route server?

Jay has already provided your IPv4 & IPv6 address on the MICE network;

The CNS IP is .50 and :0050 for v6.

James C. Montz
Senior Consultant

Mankato Networks LLC
320 East Liberty Street
Mankato, MN 56001

Phone: (320)-496-6689
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.mankatonetworks.net
Skype:  james.montz
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jmontz

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Steve Howard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

The MICE2 10Gig switch was installed after the User Group meeting last
week.

I wasn't really sure what the plan for management is, so I went with the
"worry about it later" strategy (I really like that!).  I connected &
configured the out-of-band management port so we can get into it
remotely when we decide we want to setup formal
management/monitoring/whatever.  I also installed a 10Gig connection for
CNS and have sent a request to FWR for a cross-connect to the MICE1
Switch.  (CNS will pay the monthly on the cross connect).

The switch is a Cisco WS-C3560E-12D-S.  This has 12 10Gig X2 ports.  The
10Gig ports can be converted to Two 1Gig SFP ports with the installation
of a TwinGig module.  We went ahead and put in eight TwinGig modules for
now.  That will give us an option for MICE members that would like a
1Gig fiber connection.  They will need to provide an SFP for a 1Gig or
X2 for 10Gig.

Thanks,
  Steve