From: Ryan Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:26:19 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE 3 Location

My first time attending, is it a major faux pax to show up a half hour late?

Ryan

On Jan 12, 2011, at 11:40 AM, "Reid Knuttila" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

MICE group,

In accordance with Tom's request, I have changed the meeting room from the Training Center (public) to the Fourth Floor Board Room. To reach the 4th floor board room, check in at the main aka East  entrance (opposite side of the building you used last time) which is at the corner of Snelling and Larpenteur. The elevators immediately across the hallway from the main area will get you to the 4th floor, or you can take the stairs, too. The board room is immediately across from the elevators on the 4th floor (it's a floor with only three rooms – you can't miss it).

We have scheduled the conference to start at 2:50p.m and end at 5:15p. To join the conference, connect to 206.131.133.9 and enter the conference ID # 8955. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

--
Reid Knuttila
Internet Manager