> We had a machine failure first thing this new year. This server
> handles some of our Windows Web hosting sites for our customers
> hosted on IIS websites. This only affected those particular sites that
> are on iis-4.iphouse.net, and not any of the other windows web hosting
> servers here. Nor did it affect anything for other services.

This system has deemed fit to repeat its bad disk routine with another
bad drive.

The system crashed while doing its RAID rebuild (which isn't something
that should happen, but with bad hard drives, its hard to predict 100%
what will happen). We are rebuilding the RAID right now and this
machine will be up as soon as that is finished.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --