Today, there was another Phishing SPAM Email attempt that went to some
fraction of our customers.

It was asking you to visit a website hosted in Munich Germany to
login and confirm your email setup here.

Just as a reminder, we would never send out an email to confirm your
email username or password.

Some red flags to watch for these attempts are

     * asking you to visit some unknown website at an odd URL.
     * Having the From email address be in another country (ie. this
       one was from the Netherlands), or unknown to you.
       * Having a reply-to email address that is in another country.
       * If you question what it is asking you to do, its probably bad.

This attempt had both the destination website and the source mail blocked
as soon as we detected them, but unfortunately they keep trying with
new methods and ways all the time.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --