>>What does everyone think about putting a twitter feed on the website?
>>It looks like there is a widget that will automatically do it.
>
> That's fine, which feeds are gonna be put there

I was thinking member companies and people who have been active in
meetings. If there isn't more that a couple it's likely not
worthwhile.

I'm still figuring out the twitter thing.

>>Also, should we embed the traffic graphs on the participants page?
>
> Do the participants want their details shared there?

I dunno. These graphs are pretty neat from the guys in Madison.
http://stats.net.wisc.edu/

> What about aggregate of all data through the switching fabrics?

We should do this if cacti can support it, even if it is just the "main" switch.

--
Jay Hanke
CTO, CCIE #19093