Today, 2/11/2011 we've noticed some network connectivity issues out on
the Internet beyond our control. This is a heads up for some Internet
backbone traffic disruptions that we have identified.

Specificly, Level3 routing through Chicago and beyond seems to have
problems, raising alarms and then they go away. Right now I see most of
our Level3 traffic is now routing through Denver instead of
Chicago. We've also seen a shift in the normal levels of traffic from
Level3 onto our other upstreams.

According to the Outages mailing list, there have been weather related
issues with a fiber conduit run in Oklahoma being crushed by ice, and
that is affecting several Tier-1 backbones' traffic as they attempt to
repair it. Chicago to Oklahoma is a major traffic corridor for the
Midwest Internet backbone traffic. As they work on it, traffic may be
affected, and then have to be shifted to other paths on the
backbones beyond our control.

We will continue to monitor our external network connectivity, even if
can't control much of it beyond our borders.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --