Jay and I have been discussing creating a MICE brochure that he can hand
out at MTA.

I can ask a graphic design person here to put one together, but what
information should be included?   Logo, Name, website, contact info,
etc.  What can we put on it so that people who have no idea what peering
is pass the brochure on to their network staff?  I suspect that the word
"free" might help get some attention?

I figure this would be too small of a print run to justify the cost of
regular printing, so we could just do a color laser print and run it
through a folding machine if that makes sense?

Please help with suggestions and ideas!

Thanks,
   Steve