There has been another stall on volume01.

This is affecting a very small number of virtual machines since most
of them have been moved off of this volume.

Volume is importing now and should be back online very soon and I'll
go through and check all of the virtual machines that are on this
volume and continue to move virtual machines off of this area of the
storage subsystem.

I have more storage coming online tomorrow that I'll be moving more
customers onto away from this storage system.

Over the next few days I'll be migrating all customers off of this
storage subsystem so that we can start the process of looking for what
is really going on with this storage cluster.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is