At 10:53 AM 4/15/2011, you wrote:
> > The graphs aren't really public right now. IIRC, we're planning
> > to publish the aggregate graph as soon as that is created.
>
>It might be a good time to confirm the group's feelings on
>this - at the moment we're planning to have an aggregate
>graph that's public and graphs/views available to all of
>us that show everyone's traffic; theory being that sunshine
>makes for good neighbors.
>
>Silence will be interpreted as enthusiastic support for
>the current plan.

How about something like this:

http://stats.net.wisc.edu/madix.html

Some people might not like to have that information public, but I for
one don't care.

Owen - What would it take to get HE to build out to MadIX/Madison?  I
know several folks who'd be interested in getting transit and there
are no port fees at the exchange.

-James
CDW Technologies