On Apr 15, 2011, at 8:53 AM, Anthony Anderberg wrote:

>> The graphs aren't really public right now. IIRC, we're planning
>> to publish the aggregate graph as soon as that is created.
>
> It might be a good time to confirm the group's feelings on
> this - at the moment we're planning to have an aggregate
> graph that's public and graphs/views available to all of
> us that show everyone's traffic; theory being that sunshine
> makes for good neighbors.
>
> Silence will be interpreted as enthusiastic support for
> the current plan.

I would like to enthusiastically support that plan.

Having the aggregate data public helps support and promote
the exchange.

Having the specific data available to exchange members is
good because it helps members understand and plan for
their traffic loads and peering relationships appropriately.

Owen