Here's the upcoming events sponsored or attended by ipHouse.

If you know of an event that might spark our interest, please send it
to us via email to [log in to unmask] so that we may look into it.

There are two big events we're at this month, MinneBar and DrupalCamp.

-----

Saturday - May 7th, 2011 at 7:30 am to 5:30 pm

MinneBar is an (un)conference aimed at getting techs and designers
together to discuss topics that interest them.  Attending MinneBar
2011 is free and is open for anyone.  If you're interested in
technology, programming, or design, make a point of coming to
MinneBar.  We hope you'll come down and see us there.

This year, MinneBar is again held at the Best Buy headquarters in
Richfield.

As of this posting only a little more than 100 tickets remain.  It's
free, so sign up today.

More info on MinneBar:  http://s.iphouse.com/54a9yr
Tickets can be found at: http://s.iphouse.com/k8s71w

Learn more about Minne* at http://www.minnestar.org/

-----

Friday & Saturday - May 20th & 21st, 2011 - All day

DrupalCamp is a conference for Web professionals.  Drupal is a free
open-source content management system (CMS).  Drupal allows anyone to
easily publish, manage and organize content on a website.

Drupalcamp is a 2 day event chock full of information on using Drupal.
Topics range from getting started with an intro to Drupal 7 to more
advanced topics such as managing external data insertion in Drupal.

This is the first DrupalCamp in the twin cities and is being held at
the Kenneth H. Keller Hall on the University of Minnesota campus in
Minneapolis.

Our team will be on site to chat and visit with you.

We hope to see you there!

Details on Drupalcamp at http://s.iphouse.com/58jtug

-----

--
ipHouse Announcements
331 2nd Ave S, Suite 540, Minneapolis, MN 55401 F: 612-337-6337