Hello,

I had an e-mail forwarded my way that indicates that MICE will be doing
a presentation at John Unger's new data center in Alexandria next week.

I'm curious, who is doing the presentation?  What are the options to
connect to MICE from Alexandria?

Also, I was at an IPv6 presentation last week at the Tristate Operators
Conference.  The speaker asked about how many people were using IPv6.
We were the only company that raised our hands.  Sad.  During the
question/answer period I mentioned MICE and that you could get free IPv6
transit via Hurricane Electric if you are connected to MICE.  Nobody
indicated any interest.  More sadness.  At least they've now heard about
MICE.

Steve