Yes, both are at 511 already. I am sure Mike at FWR has contacts for
most if not all companies in the building. I don't mind approaching the
contacts I have already but would be more in a suggestive role than as
an invitational capacity as I don't quite feel I have, as a
not-yet-connected participant, jurisdiction to invite on behalf of MICE
or to be able to highlight specific benefits of MICE that they would
find appealing. Though I suppose they likely already have their own
corporate peering policies defined. A quick check on PeeringDB does not
look good for the chances of either joining up to a public exchange. I
know Comcast makes a good deal off bilateral peering arrangements;
access to their nearly captive audience is worth a fair amount to them I
know, from first hand experience.