Jay Hanke is doing the presentation at our Grand Opening Celebration Event.. we have large scale bandwidth available for most any application. We did not have plans to broadcast the presentation but if someone is interested we have the available resources.

Thanks,

John A. Unger
President

 13033 Ridgedale Drive
 Suite 330
 Minnetonka, MN 55305
 D: 612.238.1601
 C: 612.325-2909

Vaultas Alexandria, LLC
 720 Hawthorne Street
  PO Box 546
 Alexandria, MN 56308
 D: 320.759.5800

Vaultas St Cloud, LLC
 3701 18th Street South
 St Cloud, MN 56303
 D: 320.443.6700

This message is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any misdirected transmission. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 612.325.2909 and immediately delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute or copy any part of this message.