Not sure if you got this straitened out Jay, But Zayo basically blocks everything along with their upstreams by default. If I even want to shift some traffic around and advertise a more specific route over one of my links I have to call them to change their ACL.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:02 AM, David Farmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Do I need to make some changes?
>
> Should i stop announcing MICE to Zayo and Zayo to MICE?
>
> Is the City of Windom an Zayo Customer?
>
> It is interesting that

I don't think we need to kill the connection, but it might be worth a
call with Zayo to verify they are accepting the MICE routes.

I had a opportunity to test with a customer on a fresh block with MICE
only connectivity and noticed the return path didn't work over MICE.

Jay