Our master authentication database server has gone offline in the last
6 minutes.

We are looking into it now.

Services affected:

	 anything dealing with changing your password
	 greylisting services (will be disabling in a moment)
	 ipMom functionality

I'll email again with an ETA or resolution as soon as I can.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is