The server is back, I am doing a consistency check on the database itself.

Nothing lasts forever it seems - every server crashes some time.

I apologize for the interruption.

Services are back online, greylisting is still disabled until I am
done with the databsae consistency checks.

One other item that was affected during this outage - dialup and DSL
authentication - for usage we need to write logs to the database for
login and logout, while the database was down, logins would have
failed, though logouts would have finished.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is