Qwest moved up my cut date due to some internal scheduling, so sorry
for the short notice on this announcement.

We are grooming some Qwest DSL circuits onto higher capacity trunk links
on 6/9/2011.  This process starts at 9:00AM and will most likely be
done within 90 minutes based on previous cuts. Late night cuts are not
feasible with Qwest.

Roughly a quarter of DSL customers will be affected by the grooming.
The other customers benefit with decreased load on their trunk circuits.

What happens for each individual DSL link affected is that you'll be
removed from the one trunk circut on this side and placed on the
higher cacpacity one. The downtime usually is 15-20 seconds although
it could go longer.

If you do have extended problems, give a call into support at
612-337-6340 and we can investigate what might have happened, although
the last 3 to 4 hotcuts have had zero problems with any circuits and
most customers never noticed the outage.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --