I think we're about ready to move onto the new switching platform. We
currently have a 1G link between the 4500 and the EX virtual chassis.

I believe that we're ready to start moving copper ports on to the new
switch. The link between the switches is on port 0 so we can move the copper
ports preserving the existing port numbers. ie port 1 old = port 1 new.

SDN is planning to move to a 10G port sometime in August. We can leave them
in place on the main switch until they are ready for the 10G port. FWR, the
connection type on the MICE end will change from SC to LC when this change
occurs.

I think that CNS was planning to upgrade the link to the main switch to 10G.
Steve is that still the case?

There are two copper Ethernet links coming out of the back of each of the
route servers. I propose we move one of the route servers to the new switch
and then move the second route server after all the participants have moved
off. Which port is the mgmt port? Objections/ideas?

Cut scheduling, I think early morning in the middle of the week would be the
best.

Graphing- any progress?

--
Jay Hanke