That is fine. I’ll head out to my Oakdale project and be back by noon.

Derek Hennekens

MyTelepath

952-400-6000

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Montz
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] At 511 Anytime soon?

Thank you Derek.  I have some conf. calls this AM.  Would you be available this afternoon?

James C. Montz

Senior Consultant

Mankato Networks LLC
320 East Liberty Street
Mankato, MN 56001

Phone: (320)-496-6689

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.mankatonetworks.net
Skype:  james.montz

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jmontz

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Derek Hennekens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I can be if you need. Let me know. I’m 10 minutes away.

Derek Hennekens

MyTelepath

952-400-6000