Sorry I didn't send this out earlier. I thought I had but somebody
pointed out that they didn't see it.

ipHouse is doing core router maintenance at 2:00AM-3:00AM Monday, 7/4/2011

I need to do some hardware maintenance on our core routers
(expansion to handle growing internet routing table size).
We have the new hardware in place, but need to have the routers
cut over to using the new hardware, which causes some route disruption
as they cut onto their backup paths.

Without adding in the additional hardware, we may have bigger problems
later on, so this is proactive to handle the growing size of the
routing table.

Since there will be some route recomputation (ie. BGP changes drop and
add while the other core router takes over all the traffic and then
back again), I'm doing this early in the morning to minimize disruption.

We'll be monitoring and making sure everything is working the rest of
Monday, but this should be very short and straight forward.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --