On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 03:41:07PM -0500, Doug McIntyre wrote:
> At 15:01 CDT today, Qwest's SONET services to ipHouse stopped
> giving us any signal what-so-ever.

And at 16:27 CDT today, every service restored at once without any
onsite tech making it out here yet (even though we are across the
street from the downtown Qwest CO building.. )

Still waiting back from the Qwest people as to the root cause of the
problem that affected us, but our monitoring system is a whole lot
quieter now, and checking on every service that was affected, I see
them all up and operating like they should be now.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --