From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jay Hanke
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 1:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE UG 6 Sponsor!

A special thanks to FWR has volunteered to sponsor MICE UG 6!

Here is the info for the meeting

 MICE UG 6- Throwback Meeting at Grumpy's November 9th, 2011 starting at 3:00pm

Volunteering makes MICE work. If you or your company is looking for a way to contribute here is a partial list.

-Donate money for our own IPv4 and IPv6 addresses from ARIN, we only have one year left on our existing address space
-Legal- The Steering Committee needs help writing the bylaws.
-Harass your upstream provider (or any provider you know for that
matter) to connect to MICE
-Fill out your PeeringDB entry
-Create a looking glass
-Write a blog article about MICE.