One of our VMWare host system (v1c1) out of 3 in the cluster just
locked up and became non-responsive.  The virtual machines running on
that specific host are going to experience some downtime until the host
system is back online.

We have engineers looking at the host system to fix whatever the issue
and bring it back online as soon as possible.

We'll be monitoring and making sure everything is working the rest of
the day on this system.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --