On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 09:49:33AM -0500, Doug McIntyre wrote:
> One of our VMWare host system (v1c1) out of 3 in the cluster just
> locked up and became non-responsive.  The virtual machines running on
> that specific host are going to experience some downtime until the host
> system is back online.

This host is back up and engineers are investigating the cause of the
host system locking up.

Customers that had HA for their Virtual Machines had them
automatically boot on other hosts in the cluster when this host
failed.

Those that didn't have HA are currently being manually brought up, and
they were working on the last one.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --