On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Reid Fishler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I feel that charging is going to stop people from joining...if we want people to join to add value to the exchange, is the money going to add more value than more ASNs?

The problem is one of bandwidth. Sometimes the donations come in really easy, sometimes they are a LOT of work. I would LOVE for someone to take over the money/contracts side so I could focus on membership... Maybe someone on the steering committee ;)

Jay