I appreciate the work, it is looking better all the time.  Would it be possible to list the Mice Member's name on the individual graphs?  The only other minor thing I could think of to clean things up is to remove the original MICE switch from Cacti since the switch is no longer in the rack.

Thanks,
Jeremy

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anthony Anderberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 5:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] New MICE Looking Glass

This weekend while diligently avoiding my wife's "honey-do list" I wrote a script to parse stats via telnet from Jeremy and Doug's excellent new looking glass.  I didn't see any commands that would give the number of MICE peers, so that number is actually the number of gateways in the routing tables… and of course the total number of connected addresses is just for fun.  If anyone sees other numbers worth graphing let me know.   I also spent a little time on the Weathermap, same username and password as before:
http://micelg.usinternet.com/cacti/

Hopefully you'll all be more impressed than my wife was…

Anthony Anderberg
Sr. Systems Analyst

320-234-5239
www.nutelecom.net