Here I thought we had a lucky customer but I was wrong.

This customer is under a denial service attack and it is causing
problems with performance.

We are moving this customer to a different config and worst case we
will shut down the customer to reduce the effects on the rest of the
customer base.

Again, apologies and more updates will be posted as needed.

All other services provided by ipHouse are unaffected including other
parts of web hosting, webmail, email services, connectivity,
virtualization customers, colocation.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is