I received my first notice of a problem at 9:43pm.

Service has been restored as of 10:15pm.

This affected customers on our web cluster using MySQL database
services.

A full database check is running now and will be completed soon.

There aren't any logs showing a problem *prior* to things failing out
(I am still looking).

And the database check is now complete with warnings about 'table was
not closed cleanly'.

I'm sorry for the interruption.  All services are back online and I
am in the process of running a manual database backup just in case.q

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is