2 separate raid groups are reporting pre-failure on hard disks.

I am doing a manual replacement now and this will run overnight.

Some performance degredation will occur while this runs.

Each raid group is a mirrored pair of drives and we have hot spares in
place in case of a drive failure, or for manual replacements like I am
doing now.

I'll swap out the pre-failure drives on Monday and then move the
spares back as spares once the new drives are in place and all data is
recopied into place.  This will happen ovenright again.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is