Both mail servers handling outbound email from our customers had log
files (they are rotated daily) that have gotten pretty large.

I'll need to deploy new virtual machines with larger disk allocations
this week to head this off for another couple of years.  There won't
be another outage when I do this work as the load balancer will take
care of things automatically.

Sorry for the temporary interruption - email is now flowing as it
should.

ObNoteOfInsight: Our customers send a lot of email it seems!

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is