hi all,

i'm hunting for a different home-base in the ICANN scheme of things (long story, happy to share, but probably boring for y'all).  right now i'm in the "Business constituency" which you can read about at http://www.bizconst.org/.  i'm trying to swing over to the ISP constituency (http://www.ispcp.info/) mostly because it's a better fit for my interests, but also because the Business constituency is making me sick to my stomach and i don't want to be a part of that gang any more (another really long story).

so i was wondering if MICE (or any of you individual members) would be willing to designate me your ICANN representative so's i could switch.  this will be a pretty light burden for y'all -- i'll pay all the expenses, give you reports on interesting stuff having to do with DNS and IP-address policy issues, collect your views, carry them off to ICANN, etc.

i just need a new place to stand inside of ICANN and you're the gang i'd like to stand with.

questions?  comments?  ideas?

mikey