Century Link is doing maintenance on their network core serving MOE
in the Twin Cities area on 3/1/2012 in the window 1:00AM to 5:00AM CST.

There can be two 5-10 minute outages while they upgrade their equipment.

This only affects MOE connected customers, and not T1, DSL or other
types of connectivity service.  (Although this could affect FTTN type
DSL, we aren't allowed to provide service for that).

We'll monitor and make sure our connections are restored after this
maintenance window in complete.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --