---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vaidyanath, Nitesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Subject: [AKAM-NOCC #B-3-SCPDE5] Unreachable colocated server: 23.15.4.15
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I'm writing to you from the Akamai Technologies Network Operations
Command Center in Cambridge, MA, USA. We're having trouble with one of
our machines in your Minneapolis, MN datacenter.

This particular request is not urgent.  The next time someone is
available at the datacenter, please have them reboot this machine. You
can "reply-all" to this e-mail so that our ticket will get updated, or
you can call us at any time to let us know what you find.

Machine information:
IP Address: 23.15.4.15
Serial number: 203853740132
Rack location: 904b