Services affected (warnings or errors):

   Editing, creating, and modifying virtual infrastructure via our
   vCloud Director interface.

Reason for service degradation:

   After an upgrade for pieces of the infrastructure last night, we
   saw increased interface latency.

   Working with VMware since late this afternoon, it was decided that
   I should roll back the updates that were done.

I am working on this rollback right now and I hope to be done by
midnight tonight.

Virtual machines, networks, and storage are unaffected by this
rollback and performance of VMs, network, and storage were never
affected during this period of web interface latency.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 6:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is