Services affected (warnings or errors):

   Websites behind our load balancer on our cluster, though our
   website has been online during *most* of this, it also had an
   interruption.

Reason for service degradation:

   I don't know yet.  Load balancer shows everything good, machines
   behind are active and responsive and some traffic is flowing, just
   not most traffic.

I am going to issue a set of rolling restarts on the load balancers
and this will create interruptions for other services as well while
things are rebooting.

   webmail.iphouse.com
   www.iphouse.com (and our blog)
   pop.iphouse.com
   imap.iphouse.com
   smtp.iphouse.com
   hosted websites on our cluster

I'll post again if I find something worth mentioning.  If problems
continue then I'll open a ticket with F5.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 6:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is