Services affected (warnings or errors):

   Websites behind our load balancer on our cluster, though our
   website has been online during *most* of this, it also had an
   interruption.

Reason for service degradation:

   I don't know yet.  Load balancer shows everything good, machines
   behind are active and responsive and some traffic is flowing, just
   not most traffic.

Resolution:

   The rolling restart of the high-availability pair of F5 BIGIP load
   balancers has resolved the issue.

   I have looked through the logs and find nothing dealing with any
   type of notification on why things went offline.

   Initial reboot of the active load balancer caused the standby load
   balancer to go active and data started to flow again.  Once the
   normally-active load balacner came back online, it re-took over as
   the active load balancer and traffic continued to flow.  I rebooted
   the normally-standby load balancer for good measure.

Everything is online.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 6:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is