Is this a FIRM date for Fargo?!

Reid

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Reid Fishler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Is this a firm date? I need to put it on the calendar if it is.

There was some interest in doing something in Fargo and a couple of
members are looking to see if they could host something in Fargo that
day. I think that would be more of a MICE intro since we would
hopefully get a lot of first timers.

SC needs to get some stuff done so we have things to talk about. It
might be best to save them up for the Fall meeting.

On my list:
-ARIN Public Address space (Use of WIN address space is expiring)
-FWR Lease Extension
-CDN's
-MICE Revenue
-Non Profit
-Elections
-Legal organization

The original verbal term limits are going to push Mr. Horwath and I
out of the SC at some point. I think I need to stay on until we have
the NP operating agreement done so I can resign as organizer passing
my absolute power on to the  new committee.

Reid Fishler
Director
Hurricane Electric
+1-510-580-4178