I am trying to find a venue so I can see if Arvig will sponsor this one. So far the Holiday Inn has not responded so I am going to call some other nearby establishments today, or at least that’s the plan.

I thought I heard some other members were checking also, but not sure who they are and if they have gotten anywhere.

Mike Bushard, Jr
| Network Engineer IV

Arvig

| 320.256.7471 Office
| 320.256.0178 Direct
| 320.429.0837 Mobile ** NEW NUMBER **
| 320-256-7555 Fax

*** Please update your address book with my new work email: [log in to unmask]
***